IGNORED

Hopesy's Thread - Please Stop Starting Lots Of Topics To Talk About Yourself Hopesy

Hopesy38

Seems there'll be a lot less of players in the dressing room on match days, (more kit for me.. yay -__-)

With only 17 first-team players with only ten days to go, I ain't worried about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alright.

Nah, but we'll manage just gotta sign a few faces maybe I'll even message a guy who stopped my "world-class" shots in the community fixture see if he's up for substitute goalkeeper. I'd sign a contract but I'm already signed to a club 'Hopesy's Dream Team'.

People should not worry, we'll be fine with a few of our academy prospects taking the places on the squad before and if we sign any players.

Thank you for reading.

Seems there'll be a lot less of players in the dressing room on match days, (more kit for me.. yay -__-)

With only 17 first-team players with only ten days to go, I ain't worried about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be alright.

Nah, but we'll manage just gotta sign a few faces maybe I'll even message a guy who stopped my "world-class" shots in the community fixture see if he's up for substitute goalkeeper. I'd sign a contract but I'm already signed to a club 'Hopesy's Dream Team'.

People should not worry, we'll be fine with a few of our academy prospects taking the places on the squad before and if we sign any players.

Thank you for reading.

Are you wearing the socks ..?

Thank you for reading.

FAO Hopsey...... Can you PM when you get a chance.... thank you!

Archived