IGNORED

No Scoring Music Yesterday.

screech

At last, we could celebrate two City goals yesterday without the need for music to be played to remind us that we have just scored a goal, thankyou for ditching it, it is not needed and b1oody annoying. Do they not realise we know City have scored a goal, no more, please, please, please, please, please........

And while i am here typing away, dear god that pop idol bloke was awful, i don't ask for much in life, all i want at half time is the half time draw, the half time scores and a chat to fellow fans about how the first half went, no need for another wannabee pop star trying to be one of the boys, dress him up in a city shirt and pretend he is one of us, it's about as see through as one of Aguilera's tops :Cheeky33:

How many more of these "never made the grade" performers will we get, i hope the Dolman and Atyeo ridiculed him enough to suggest to those that make the decisions they are a waste of time and probably money.

Now i can get on with my Sunday after that, phew!

At last, we could celebrate two City goals yesterday without the need for music to be played to remind us that we have just scored a goal, thankyou for ditching it, it is not needed and b1oody annoying. Do they not realise we know City have scored a goal, no more, please, please, please, please, please........

And while i am here typing away, dear god that pop idol bloke was awful, i don't ask for much in life, all i want at half time is the half time draw, the half time scores and a chat to fellow fans about how the first half went, no need for another wannabee pop star trying to be one of the boys, dress him up in a city shirt and pretend he is one of us, it's about as see through as one of Aguilera's tops  :Cheeky33:

How many more of these "never made the grade" performers will we get, i hope the Dolman and Atyeo ridiculed him enough to suggest to those that make the decisions they are a waste of time and probably money.

To disagree....

The poor chap tried to sing LIVE! This is VERY rarely done by other wannabees at AG and although he wasn't great I think it is a disgrace that he was booed.

It upset me at the time and so I am voicing my disgust now. Would you boo City players for trying their best if it didnt go to plan...... oh wait, a lot of you would.

I have never booed City players or management in the past and can honestly say that i wont ever do so in the future, i also must state that i never booed that chap yesterday either but in my opinion the singer was awful, he forgot the words for crying out loud, i thought the songs of "shall we sing a song for you" were quite humorous, although i did feel slightly sorry for him i must admit, but if you are going to be out in front of a football crowd and make a mistake like forgetting the words surely you would expect some banter, after all fans dish out stick to opposition fans every Saturday.

No excuse from me for finding it funny, sorry, we shall have to agree to disagree.

And while i am here typing away, dear god that pop idol bloke was awful, i don't ask for much in life, all i want at half time is the half time draw, the half time scores and a chat to fellow fans about how the first half went, no need for another wannabee pop star trying to be one of the boys, dress him up in a city shirt and pretend he is one of us, it's about as see through as one of Aguilera's tops  :Cheeky33:

I think that youe name kinda sums the poor bloke up.

I too don't see the need for a singer. But he was there, if the crowd didn't like him then some will voice thier opinion, its a fact of life. Yes, I have booed the team and managment off the pitch, Pulis' reign come to mind but its just natural instinct for some.

Some people including myself, when the team doesn't perform or put the neccesary effort in show thier frustration. It's just a matter of what people are like.

Would also like the half time draw and scores read out.... Thats all! :)

Thank god no music was played yesterday!

I tis soo much better without the music.

And while we are on the subject, fir those who saw soccer sunday is it me or when Swindon scored they made an awful lot of noise!

There was only just over 10 thousand in the stadium (a bit more than there usual) but i was quite suprised by this, did anybody else recognise this?

Archived