IGNORED

The 'joe Bryan Will Be Massive' Thread

reddogkev

I know the management has set him a double figure goals tally for the coming season - something I think he can achieve with continued hard work.

I personally love JB. Great attitude, brave, decent pace, excellent technically ability & has a superb cross on him. Improving all the time defensively as well.  He's also extremely intelligent and you do need that in football dressing rooms!

Blimey - good luck with that, Joe!

Hope they are 10 worldies, a la R*vers / Swindon

I know the management has set him a double figure goals tally for the coming season - something I think he can achieve with continued hard work.

I personally love JB. Great attitude, brave, decent pace, excellent technically ability & has a superb cross on him. Improving all the time defensively as well.  He's also extremely intelligent and you do need that in football dressing rooms!

Flinty must be targeted about 30 this season then!!!

How many did he notch last season Phileas, 7/8 was it? I don't think that's asking too much to target double figures myself. Everyone's always looking to improve.

That's true - slightly less games this season though with the JPT out the way.

Think he'll thrive off an ambitious target though.

Wouldn't be surprised if they do try him out in another position, think he's versatile enough!

Guys within a few years of Joe Bryan competeting for England LB.

Matt Targett- SOTON

Tyrone Mings- Bournemouth

Luke Garbutt- Everton

Charlie Taylor- Leeds

Harry Toffolo- Norwich

That's on top of Luke Shaw, Jon Flannigan, and Danny Rose who are all 24 and under.

Not saying he can't do it but he's got lots of work to do especially seeing as most of the others belong to prem clubs

I personally love JB. Great attitude, brave, decent pace, excellent technically ability & has a superb cross on him. Improving all the time defensively as well. He's also extremely intelligent and you do need that in football dressing rooms!

Also, we sometimes target him from goal kicks to win headers as he has frog like legs! He's got so much in his game. He could net 10 this season, especially if he keeps working on his right foot

How would you fit the trio into the team?

I mentioned a few days back that perhaps Joe was a cyborg (hence why we sold GC), but I never thought for one minute we had cloned him.

Maybe thats what we are doing and thats why weve heard nothing on the transfer front. Instead we are going to clone players, so we have 3 joe bryans and next will be 3 Aiden Flints  :laughcont:

Guys within a few years of Joe Bryan competeting for England LB.

Matt Targett- SOTON

Tyrone Mings- Bournemouth

Luke Garbutt- Everton

Charlie Taylor- Leeds

Harry Toffolo- Norwich

That's on top of Luke Shaw, Jon Flannigan, and Danny Rose who are all 24 and under.

Not saying he can't do it but he's got lots of work to do especially seeing as most of the others belong to prem clubs

Plus Gibbs, Bertrand, Mee...all of which have played regularly in the premier league (not sure about ages but all would be ahead of Joe in the pecking order as things stand).

ive not been as excited about a player since i saw oxlade chamberlain at southampton,it wasnt so much his skill but his determination to beat everyone to the ball and do something with it worthwhile. Jet was mega exciting but i think we saw him at his best. Joe will get even better, im certain of it

Archived