IGNORED

I've Just Seen This On Facebook... (It's About Hopsey, Not A New Signing)

EmersonsRed

It all becomes very very clear now. He clearly has no class, taste or style. What self respected individual would be seen drinking Strongbow, I'd rather be seen drinking Malibu and Coke with a big umbrella and cherry in the glass.

What will the sock police do now though?

He isn't banned. He set up a duplicate account so he could reply to himself and we banned that one.

Click on his profile, it would say banned if he was. We banned the duplicate account that was him.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/user/23773-hopesy38/

Hopesy I am sure you will read this. Stop setting up duplicate accounts, we have tools that detect them.

He isn't banned. He set up a duplicate account so he could reply to himself and we banned that one.

Click on his profile, it would say banned if he was. We banned the duplicate account that was him.

Hopesy I am sure you will read this. Stop setting up duplicate accounts, we have tools that detect them.

Presumably, Hopesy replying to Hopesy would've created some kind of vortex?

I genuinely wonder if he has a social/emotional/mental condition.  Just seems something not quite normal (for want of a better word - but then who of us here is I guess!)  For all the ribbing we give the kid he comes across as our equivalent of the G*s fella who does the videos of the games.

I have to admit, after seeing the YouTube vlog, it does make me wonder...  And the wondering then makes me feel uneasy about all the piss taking of him....  If he doesn't have anything going on, then absolutely fair game, but...mmmmm...I'm not sure...

Think there is only one tool involved here Dolls!

I'm going to link him to it...

I genuinely wonder if he has a social/emotional/mental condition.  Just seems something not quite normal (for want of a better word - but then who of us here is I guess!)  For all the ribbing we give the kid he comes across as our equivalent of the G*s fella who does the videos of the games.

I have to admit, after seeing the YouTube vlog, it does make me wonder...  And the wondering then makes me feel uneasy about all the piss taking of him....  If he doesn't have anything going on, then absolutely fair game, but...mmmmm...I'm not sure...

He suffers from Asperger syndrome I believe. 

He suffers from Asperger syndrome I believe.

That was the assumption i was making to be honest. Which means that he can't really help his little quirks... Laughing with him isn't so bad but laughing AT him I'm just not comfortable with.

Some of his posts are ludicrous and i can understand the piss taking taken on face value alone, but seeing his vlog really brought it home that he may be living with something that causes him to be...socially awkward, perhaps(?)

That was the assumption i was making to be honest. Which means that he can't really help his little quirks... Laughing with him isn't so bad but laughing AT him I'm just not comfortable with.

Some of his posts are ludicrous and i can understand the piss taking taken on face value alone, but seeing his vlog really brought it home that he may be living with something that causes him to be...socially awkward, perhaps(?)

Why on earth would you make a vlog when you are that socially awkward?

It's like having stage fright then diving onto a Rolling Stones stage?

He's just trying to get his threads Iron Man numbers.

Archived