IGNORED

Kfc

BigTone

Just went into KFC in Finsbury Park and asked for 3 chicken legs only to be told "if you want chicken there is a 30 minute wait".  Am I missing something here ?  I thought KFC was a FAST FOOD place for CHICKEN !

Anyway they were told to put their chicken where the sun doesn't shine (unless you are my beloved Dolly of course where it shines 24/7).

Ok, rant over and Grumble Bum is going to bed (albeit hungry)

Just went into KFC in Finsbury Park and asked for 3 chicken legs only to be told "if you want chicken there is a 30 minute wait".  Am I missing something here ?  I thought KFC was a FAST FOOD place for CHICKEN !

Anyway they were told to put their chicken where the sun doesn't shine (unless you are my beloved Dolly of course where it shines 24/7).

Should of seen the chicken man in bedminster

:laughcont:

Just went into KFC in Finsbury Park and asked for 3 chicken legs only to be told "if you want chicken there is a 30 minute wait". Am I missing something here ? I thought KFC was a FAST FOOD place for CHICKEN !

Prolly have to wait for the imam to bless it :(

I haven't eaten KFC for about 30 years since an experience similar to that of KITR above :ill:

You think kfc is bad. Try most of the pizza places.. There are not many now that actually use cheese... They use a cheese subsitute often concocted from congealed oils and fat with cheese falvouring added.

Hasten to add I do not buy pizza anymore

Save yourselves ... don't eat any fast-food meat products, they are all fake food. Youtube will tell you everything you need to know.

If you expect me to eat ****in lettuce every day then think again

Don't see the word lettuce in my post.

I do eat meat, just not the poisonous hideous crap sold in fast-food places. I'd rather go hungry for a couple of hours tbh.

Listen, how many who have the "post pint" munchies really give a crap about the nutitional value of what they are eating

Listen, how many who have the "post pint" munchies really give a crap about the nutitional value of what they are eating

I don't care about the nutritional value, but on the other hand I would gorge myself on oil and lard, with a cheese effect substance mixed in and sold as cheese if I knew about it.

You think kfc is bad. Try most of the pizza places.. There are not many now that actually use cheese... They use a cheese subsitute often concocted from congealed oils and fat with cheese falvouring added.

Hasten to add I do not buy pizza anymore

That's another thing: Pizza Hut.

I've been once in my life. The pizzas are ****ing disgusting, they do not even taste like proper pizza. How have they survived as a successful business for so long?

Pizza Hut all you can eat lunches are great value. at any other time not so much. You can have one made in Asda at a fraction of the cost, or if you have the time, make one yourself. It's piss easy.

Or buy a Lidl's Inferno Pizza for 1.49

If you guys like Takeaway food but prefer it to actually contain traces of edible ingredients then get yourselves this book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Takeaway-Secret-cook-favourite-fast-food/dp/0716022354/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438629130&sr=8-1&keywords=the+takeaway+secret

You can make good quality takeaway style food and know exactly what is in it.

I appreciate if doesn't help you if you're outside KFC on Winterstoke Road or Finsbury Park but its a great book all the same.

I've been once in my life. The pizzas are ****ing disgusting, they do not even taste like proper pizza. How have they survived as a successful business for so long?

They're made for Americans. Calorie content trumps taste over there.

I have no idea how the chain is so established here.

Best pizzas in Bristol are at, er... The Sportsman :o The cook used to be pizza man at The Grecian when Michaelis ran it.

Archived