IGNORED

Antwerp

KeNDAILIL

The request is specific not "rather specific" and you fail to add a space after a full-stop so please, hand over that award. I thank you.

You have sadly omitted the comma punctuation after the first "specific".  Kindly pass the Pedant Of The Day Award my way. 

I love you all.

(I assume that I will be the proud holder of the award for less than 10 minutes, hey ho)

You have sadly omitted the comma punctuation after the first "specific". Kindly pass the Pedant Of The Day Award my way.

I love you all.

(I assume that I will be the proud holder of the award for less than 10 minutes, hey ho)

As either quotation marks or italics are customary for titles: magazines, books, plays, films, songs, poems, article titles, chapter titles, etc, and you didn't either for the "Pedant of the day award" , I'm afraid you have failed to collect the prize.

As either quotation marks or italics are customary for titles: magazines, books, plays, films, songs, poems, article titles, chapter titles, etc, and you didn't either for the "Pedant of the day award" , I'm afraid you have failed to collect the prize.

Full stop after "etc", surely?!!  God, I'm bored shitless up here!

Prowed of my loose grasp of English grandma.

Archived