IGNORED

2015/16 Season Betting

BcfcAllen

Sorry if there's already a thread about this but i can't see one anywhere. Every year i place a bet on who i think will win/get promoted from the top four leagues in English football and it's getting to that time again where I'm looking to do the same again for this coming season. I've not had much time of late however to follow all the transfer activity etc like i normally would and so i was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on who would be the contenders in each of the top 4 divisions?

Chelsea

Middlesbrough

Bradford

Pompey

Actually in a sweepstake at work before the 1987/88 season I correctly predicted the winners of all four divisions in England, the FA Cup, the SPL, the Scottish Cup, The English Open Golf Championship and the Grand National, I kid you not!

Hate to think what a quid with Ladbrokes would have returned with that lot!

And I remember everyone laughing at work when I said Wimbledon would win the FA Cup that season!! Wahey!!

I've put my money on Barnsley in League One and Cambridge in League Two, both each way. Not bet on top two divisions.

Agree with Barnsley in league one, I am all over them at 16/1. In league 2 I am going against your Cambridge with Oxford who I believe have the 2nd biggest budget behind  Pompey. Think Middlesborough would be my favourites to win the championship.

Archived