IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership

DaveF

Darn, I thought the 450 bunse I'd already given them would suffice! :(

Unfortunately not.. the season ticket has the same perks as the membership i.e. it entitles you to 1 ticket, as the season ticket will already give you a ticket, you don't get any extra.

Imagine if this wasn't the case, 12k fans would be entitled to extra tickets - the big games would sell out in seconds and Members wouldn't stand a chance.

Log in and see. I can by tickets using my rugby season ticket, so can't see why it wouldn't be different for football season ticket holders.

Because the football season tickets get the match tickets automatically. Likewise, a football season ticket holder can buy rugby tickets in the members period but a Rugby season ticket won't be able to.

Unfortunately not.. the season ticket has the same perks as the membership i.e. it entitles you to 1 ticket, as the season ticket will already give you a ticket, you don't get any extra.

Imagine if this wasn't the case, 12k fans would be entitled to extra tickets - the big games would sell out in seconds and Members wouldn't stand a chance.

That clears it up. thanks Buckeyed.

Archived