IGNORED

Wanted: Spare Forever Bristol Membership With Purchase History

Tziorta

Hi All.

I am looking to buy a ticket for the Leeds match with my own membership but I would like to also purchase another ticket for somebody to come with me. Obviously due to the rules (1 per member/purchase history) its proving to be quite difficult.

I am wondering if there is anybody with a forever Bristol membership who will NOT be attending the Leeds match and has a purchase history AND would be willing to lend me their Supporter ID for me to link my account in order to purchase another ticket.

Would be very grateful

zzZzzzZz. Fortunately for me there are actually some decent fans out there that are willing to help another City fan and don't have that spiteful mentality that you seem to have.

I would (and have) happily lend my supporter ID to a fan I don't know to get a priority ticket if I'm unable to make a match. Guess not everybody is the same though eh

If they had membership and had come to watch us before then they would be able to get a ticket. As that doesn't seem to be the case then I hope that they don't get one ahead of fans who do qualify.

not strictly true, bought my lad a membership last season and he got to about 6 games on it but nothing shows in his history, he cant make it to the Leeds anyway but I couldn't get him one if he could of gone anyway, hopefully these are just small teething problems and will soon be rectified but I can't help but feel the club don't help themselves at times

zzZzzzZz. Fortunately for me there are actually some decent fans out there that are willing to help another City fan and don't have that spiteful mentality that you seem to have.

I would (and have) happily lend my supporter ID to a fan I don't know to get a priority ticket if I'm unable to make a match. Guess not everybody is the same though eh

Sadly not all people are as honest and genuine as I am sure you are...Here's the scenario...

Person you don't know, posts a heartfelt request for a ticket for a game that requires history. says he has one, but needs another. You, generously, give him your membership to help out. He, not so generously, gives it to his mate ( let's call his mate "knuckles")..who happens to have a banning order and a list of offences as long as your arm...he turns up at the gate, then gets himself arrested...at which point, BCFC, fearing you were in cahoots with Knuckles, bans you for life...

Unfortunately, that's why you may struggle with getting a FB membership number..

Archived