IGNORED

7370 Miles ! Well Done To All Those That Travel

foghornred

Away games are way more preferable than home for so many reasons.

Put some miles in last but really worth it.

I was so fed up of the negativity at home games a good while ago that I only did away games for two seasons, went to most of them and had a ball.

Fans who put the miles in are determined to have fun and get behind the lads - got nothing but respect for the guys n gals who follow us everywhere.

Loved seeing you all when we played Posh away last season on a Friday night live on TV. Great commitment when you could have (not 'could of') stayed in Bristol and watched it in the pub like I did.

On the other hand I totally understand that many City fans have travelled away for many years and can't do so anymore due to other commitments and there are others who just don't want to or just can't.

These people are still City through and through - even the ones who kept me away from home games for a couple of seasons due to their moaning that we weren't one nil up after 30 seconds! I even heard someone shout "What have you ever done for the shirt Tinnion?"

I kid you not!!!!!!!

But that (deluded!) person is entitled to their opinion, they care about our club, they are a fan and we need them.

Still, total respect to our away following!

Archived