IGNORED

Campagnaro

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Literally the most bizarre link. Granted this may not mean a lot just thought I'd share.

https://twitter.com/ttheourkid/status/628673401733914624

Stuff like this I usually find more believable as it is rumours purely being generated on their side, but surely not. Made a decent amount of appearances for Inter and was a leading player for Napoli not that long ago...

This is random but then so was Kodjia.

Why the journalist in Buenos Aires who tweeted we were after him when to be honest he'd probably never have even heard of otherwise would do so if it wasn't the case, I don't know.

This guy is 35 (!) has played about a dozen times for Argentina and so presumably isn't an English speaker but we're not exactly having great success with the domestic market, are we?

This is quite good. At first I thought it was about bicycle gears, but I remembered they are Campagnola. Then I found out it was about someone who has played his entire career in Argentina and Italy, and as he's approaching retirement, he's coming to Bristol. Seems quite logical really.

Certainly a player coming to the end of his career, but not sure why some have written him off, obviously talented given that he was playing in Europe in the season just gone, and from the tweet quoted higher in the thread I'd guess "NOB" to be Newells Old Boys who are a decent argentine team. Do I think this transfer is likely? No, but did anyone really expect Cambiasso to end up at Leicester?

Personally think he would be good to have for a season, more for the off field side of things and helping Williams develop, but can't see it happening.

Deportivo Moron? You mean Sporting Retard surely?

Nope, Deportivo Moron is what Spanish language speakers call the "Bristol Rovers Supporters XI (Buenos Aires Branch)".

It got this name because there is only one Gashead in South America and he still hasn't worked out he's ten players short.

Argentina international

A current one too!!!! Think of all the tikka tape we could have!

To the point Lazio, Napoli, Inter Milan.....

AND when was the last time you we saw proper cynical fouling down at Ashton Gate???? That's what I'd look forward to. Surely nobody does it like a S American/Italian centre half?

Bristol City!!!

Archived