IGNORED

Social Media Campaign For Saturday

gater2

I feel very uneasy with this now to be honest. I think our own club has it totally wrong. Twenty is plenty, unless you're a young Brentford fan (let alone adult) then Bristol City disagree.

I don't think we can try to raise profile without at least acknowledging, and petitioning, our own club in the same voice. It's total hypocrisy, and very particularly twentyisplenty. I'd feel very embarrassed referencing that but ignoring our own doorstep and there's no justification if pulled up on it.

Sheff weds got both barrels, our reaction to the Brentford pricing is already half way down page 2. I find that pretty depressing. I'm also sat here thinking did the Supporter's club statement refer to twenty is plenty and supporting it. If so, whether it would be appropriate to issue another statement along the lines of being disappointed by our own pricing for away fans.

I think we may just have to agree to disagree gater2.

Personally I think we can't make a noise and a fuss on Saturday without doing the same the following; and without that being driven by a backlash I think on Saturday it'd also require addressing directly in the same posting the price we are charging Brentford.

Otherwise it's like speeding but moaning about someone driving even faster.

Archived