IGNORED

0% and 1% Itk! (Merged)

Shtanley

Hey, apparently we ARE signing someone tomorrow, could my oh-so ridiculous statement be coming true? Maybe I am ITK. Cant wait to start throwing tantrums

Sorry mate, I can see why you though that was aimed at you but I can promise, it wasn't. Just our general transfer window and then the forum being down today. Apologises as to be fair, you have explained your position better than others and that gives it an air of actually knowing something. I hope 100% you are correct mate. We sure need some good news around here.

Sorry mate, I can see why you though that was aimed at you but I can promise, it wasn't. Just our general transfer window and then the forum being down today. Apologises as to be fair, you have explained your position better than others and that gives it an air of actually knowing something. I hope 100% you are correct mate. We sure need some good news around here.

Ironically my post wasn't aimed at you either haha

Are you 17% ITK then?  This is getting better.

I would say at least, 20% ITK. I can't reveal my source unfortunately. All I can tell you is that there's definitely a signing in the future, some might like it and some might not. I've already said too much tbh.

Archived