IGNORED

Championship Prediction Articles

chipdawg

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/aug/06/championship-2015-16-season-preview

Jacob Stienberg in the The Guardian has us down as Play Off contenders- presumably before Fredericks signed today. Anyone else seen any predictions from the media, positive or negative?

Mid table to play-off push is he general consensus I'm getting from what I've read

I read one on the news now thing yesterday. Was a brief rundown of each team by their local journalist. They names their 3 promotion and 3 relegation predictions. Only about 3-4 thought we'd go back down. Think in general we are thought of as a quality side that will be difficult to beat at the least.

I read one on the news now thing yesterday. Was a brief rundown of each team by their local journalist. They names their 3 promotion and 3 relegation predictions. Only about 3-4 thought we'd go back down. Think in general we are thought of as a quality side that will be difficult to beat at the least.

There is no way SL will let that happen. It's taken a lot of hard work to get us back up so if we're struggling SC will be given the funds to strengthen, that of course is if we can actually get anyone to bloody sign :D At least my faith has been restored today!

Archived