IGNORED

Team For Saturday V Sheff Weds

Kid in the Riot

Any advances on this??

Fielding

Ayling          Flint        Williams

Fredericks     Smith      Pack         Freems         Bryan

Wilbs      Kodjia

Bench: O'Leary, Little, Reid, Burns ????

Same team but El-Abd and Wagstaff on the bench too, I guess.

Even if one would only be used in case of an injury to a defender and the other probably not at all, psychologically six subs looks far better and avoids comparisons with Blackpool last year.

Does anyone know if Fredericks has played any pre season games? He might not also be fully fit...

Having trawled through Spurs' pre season games, he doesn't appear to have played in them. He also didn't play in either of the Spurs XI matches they had this pre-season, it's possible he's played for the U21s, but I couldn't find info on that.

My guess is Fredricks is also not fully match fit.

Having trawled through Spurs' pre season games, he doesn't appear to have played in them. He also didn't play in either of the Spurs XI matches they had this pre-season, it's possible he's played for the U21s, but I couldn't find info on that.

half each for him and little then!

But he hasn't had a serious shoulder injury requiring major surgery, so he will definitely start, when we are three up no doubt Litts will get ten minutes.

Archived