IGNORED

Paddy Power Top Scorer Bet...

EmersonsRed

Also the terms and conditions you posted were for the bet 20 before the match get 10 in play mate - not the T&Cs for the goalscorer bets!! :P

Ha, yeah I noticed that too, strange because I copied the correct part, it just pasted as the wrong bit.

Ha, yeah I noticed that too, strange because I copied the correct part, it just pasted as the wrong bit.

I'd say it's a 50/50 but it's not, bets like these are probably 90/10 towards the bookies because people just waste the free bets anyway but if you use them sensibly it's easily turned into with-drawable money

I'd say it's a 50/50 but it's not, bets like these are probably 90/10 towards the bookies because people just waste the free bets anyway but if you use them sensibly it's easily turned into with-drawable money

Only 10 quid a week max though, so you'd better hope they don't all bag hattricks on Day 1!

There's still the major flaw that the stakes on the free bets are not returned though...

So you're backing say a 1/10 shot, you're winning 20p. You're not getting 2 pound 20.

Yeah sorry I didn't explain every well, I find a load and get it to around evens. Usually Bayern to win, PSG to score a goal etc are all extremely short odds and as an acca get to around evens. 

You work for a bookies mate? I do - marketing side only though

Could you elaborate on that for a simpleton like me?!

So Betfair have an exchange where you place the opposite of a traditional bet. For example instead of betting on city to beat Wednesday, you'll lay the bet. This means if city don't beat Wednesday your bet wins.

So you could bet on Ageuro on paddy power to get top scorer, and get the free bets. On the exchange, Betfair for example, you'd bet against Ageuro. You win both ways, but you'd likely make a small loss because of the difference in odds.

Obviously you could just back Ageuro and hope he wins, then you'd make more money.

Google matched betting, there's lots of articles on it

Archived