IGNORED

Team For Tomorrow

P'head Red

So, I expect the team tomorrow will almost mirror the starting XI of last season with the exception of Fredericks coming in for Little and Kodjia coming in for Agard.

FF
         LA            AF           DW
RF                                                JB
                KS           MP              
                        LF 
               AW            JK

However, with Cotts suggesting that Callum Robinson can play in a forward three, maybe we could see something like this if CR was to come on for Alby, or even Kodjia.
                         FF
                KS           MP               

LF                             CR

AW/JK

With Kodjia's past experience of being a lone striker, I think this would be interesting to see. 

But what ever happens, i'll be behind the lads 100%, and lets have an enjoyable season back where we belong!  

The team picks itself except from up front really. As I said in the Robinson thread I wouldn't be suprised to see Robinson start ahead of Kodjia .

Mainly because of how cotts as spoke about Kodjia in interviews and how different French league two will be from champions hip+ getting to know English and his team mates etc .

Where as Robinson is used to the physical English league albeit a league lower and May well know a few players from the youth league but then again may well be wrong :-)

I'd be very surprised if Kodjia started on the bench. You don't pay that kind of money for a player to slowly work him into a squad. Not at our level where we need that talent to shine through. I could imagine he gets an early sub but a good hour or so out in a new league can only help his progress.

So, I expect the team tomorrow will almost mirror the starting XI of last season with the exception of Fredericks coming in for Little and Kodjia coming in for Agard.

FF
                KS           MP              
                        LF 
               AW            JK

If Wagstaff were fit, I would choose him instead of Fredericks...but the rest of the starting XI could be right.

I forecast that Cotts will pick Mark Little to help get him fully match fit. Probably sub him around the hour mark to give Ryan a run out.

Robinson to sub Kodjia and possibly Bobby Reid for LF if they show any tiredness.

Very much doubt if Fredericks will play little is far from being fit to start

I forecast that Cotts will pick Mark Little to help get him fully match fit. Probably sub him around the hour mark to give Ryan a run out.

Robinson to sub Kodjia and possibly Bobby Reid for LF if they show any tiredness.

Totally disagree, little ain't fit to start, Robinson has been brought in to play front three and Reid to replace freeman? You sure!! Reid is terrible attacking!! Anyway enjoy your beer tonight clearly got no sense!!

Kodjia will start and be replaced by robinson if he tires or struggles, little will start and be given at least an hour to try and help build back his fitness and confidence and then be swopped with Fredericks. 

Cotts will be looking to play his strongest eleven, these positions RB and CF will be highly contested.

Whoever is performing will be given the nod.

Totally disagree, little ain't fit to start, Robinson has been brought in to play front three and Reid to replace freeman? You sure!! Reid is terrible attacking!! Anyway enjoy your beer tonight clearly got no sense!!

Fredericks will start correct.

However Robinson can play alongside Wilbs, he played both upfront and on the wing for Preston.

And Reid isn't terrible attacking, he has a great shot on him and has scored a couple in pre season. He is a decent back up to Freeman.

If Wagstaff were fit, I would choose him instead of Fredericks...but the rest of the starting XI could be right.

Well there's no chance of that thank god.

Wagstaff is great for his versatility but he's not a wingback, no way would he start in front of Freddy or Little, both are much, much better defensively. If SC thought differently he'd not have brought Freddy in.

However Robinson can play alongside Wilbs, he played both upfront and on the wing for Preston.

And Reid isn't terrible attacking, he has a great shot on him and has scored a couple in pre season. He is a decent back up to Freeman.

A great shot when it comes to aiming for the score board....

Must have improved it out of all recognition since he last played competitively for City then.

His shooting used to be as wayward as it gets.

Archived