IGNORED

The Official Sheffield Wednesday V Champions Match Day Thread

I had a dream that Marlon Pack scored the winner in the 88th minute.  0 - 1

It was a daisy cutter with his left foot from the edge of the box.  A good crowd of City fans went mad after it dribbled in.

So, if Pack gets to the edge of the box towards the end of the game, turn to your mate, and say "He's going to score here".  You'll be hailed as the season's soothsayer.  No need to thank me.

Our chairman has said he will spend "whatever it takes" to get us to the Prem 

Clearly within the 'he will spend' comment Chansiri was also referring to all of the Wednesday faithful and the fans from all the other 23 clubs. Stupendously magnanimous of him. He really is gaining my respect now. ..errrrrr, not.

Edited by havanatopia

How are the girls, erhummm, i mean how is the world from your window looking now then Tone? A bit blurred I suppose?

Remember, when you watch the match later, there are no twins playing today.

It is a cracking view I must admit. Not blurred yet but give it an hour or so !! Got Spotify blasting in my ears so getting down and getting with it.

One bird just walked past and her mini skirt would be best described as a head band ............. love it !!

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 1

It is a cracking view I must admit. Not blurred yet but give it an hour or so !! Got Spotify blasting in my ears so getting down and getting with it.

One bird just walked past and her mini skirt would be best described as a head band ............. love it !!

Shameful, but nice.

There is a pub in Holland Park.. oh but you are in Hampstead.. never mind.. thought is irrelevant!