IGNORED

Preston V Middlesbrough

Lack of Action Man

Both teams look good. Preston slightly the better for me.

Cunningham doing well (sadly).

Cunningham doing well - great.

Good attitude, good effort, didn't ask to leave. I like to see ex-players doing well as long as they tried when they were here. And yes I am referring to you Liam Robinson.

I know you weren't having a pop at the player himself so no rush to defence required.

Middlesborough started ok but going nowhere, PNE relying on keeping it tight and set pieces as attacking threat

Keep thinking Cunningham having a very sound game

And

What a vile individual Garner is (On the pitch at least) tops of my list of footballers I despise

As in every time I see him, flailing arms , fouling and grabbing defenders anywhere he can

Yet when he doesn't win the ball as he's too busy trying to foul he turns into a whining moaning freckle faced little girl spending every breath moaning at linesmen, referees and 4th officials

A vile hypocrite

Not somebody I'd waste a breath of concern for when he gets himself injured anytime soon - There are some wiser centre halves at this level and I hope he gets what's coming to him, week in week out

Good attitude, good effort, didn't ask to leave. I like to see ex-players doing well as long as they tried when they were here. And yes I am referring to you Liam Robinson.

I know you weren't having a pop at the player himself so no rush to defence required.

No, I have no animosity towards the guy at all. It's more just concerning we allowed him to go to a team that could be competing in and around a similar position in the league to us, without adequately replacing him.

Liam Robinson - now there was a player who gave it everything every minute of every game

Couldn't help but like him, people say about Agards work rate which is good but Robinson must have been a nightmare to play against - shame he lacked that bit of true finishing quality - always thought he did a decent job for us despite not being a great goalscorer and others benefited from his endeavour

Edit

Just looked up his stats - forget the not being a great goalscorer and replace with not being a goalscorer !!!

4 goals in 41 games !

Would have thought he played a few more games and scored a few more than four - must be able to remember each of them then !!! Ahhhhhhhh dementia

Middlesborough started ok but going nowhere, PNE relying on keeping it tight and set pieces as attacking threat

Keep thinking Cunningham having a very sound game

And

What a vile individual Garner is (On the pitch at least) tops of my list of footballers I despise

As in every time I see him, flailing arms , fouling and grabbing defenders anywhere he can

Yet when he doesn't win the ball as he's too busy trying to foul he turns into a whining moaning freckle faced little girl spending every breath moaning at linesmen, referees and 4th officials

A vile hypocrite

Not somebody I'd waste a breath of concern for when he gets himself injured anytime soon - There are some wiser centre halves at this level and I hope he gets what's coming to him, week in week out

Agree with all of that about Garner but would still have him here in a shot! He'll score plenty this season.

Archived