IGNORED

So What Happens If.....

Davefevs

.....We win on Saturday v Brentford, Wednesday v Leeds and have 6 points out of 9, and probably be in top 6?

Okay we might not, but what if we do.

I can't believe the fuss from one game. This bunch of players learn quickly. You're all entitled to your opinions and this is the Championship, but ever heard of a team responding to a defeat or a poor performance or both?

.....We win on Saturday v Brentford, Wednesday v Leeds and have 6 points out of 9, and probably be in top 6?

Okay we might not, but what if we do.

I can't believe the fuss from one game. This bunch of players learn quickly. You're all entitled to your opinions and this is the Championship, but ever heard of a team responding to a defeat or a poor performance or both?

It's pretty obvious that the concerns currently being expressed on the forum are not founded solely on Saturday's game.

Our last season in the Championship saw us lose away first match then win the following two games to go top briefly. Considering the shit that came after that I'm not getting too excited one way or another until at least next month.

I had to look this up!

We put 4 past Palace, and 4 past Cardiff!

Could this be a bad omen?

I had to look this up!

We put 4 past Palace, and 4 past Cardiff!

Could this be a bad omen?

And Martyn Woolford suddenly started to play like a superstar. It didn't last, so I hope City win the next 2 matches but don't score 8 goals.

It's pretty obvious that the concerns currently being expressed on the forum are not founded solely on Saturday's game.

that's right there were not just about Saturdays game but that awful season we just had. 99 points a cup and league tittle. Definitely reason to get on your soap box

Agreed, we will win some and lose some. If we put up a good performance I for one won't mind losing a few. It's pretty clear that it wasn't the performance or the result that was the problem on Saturday, more the suggestion of a rift between the manager and the board, made by the manager.

Agreed, we will win some and lose some. If we put up a good performance I for one won't mind losing a few. It's pretty clear that it wasn't the performance or the result that was the problem on Saturday, more the suggestion of a rift between the manager and the board, made by the manager.

rubbish?? A rift? Hes just a frustrated manger who hasn't got the signings he wanted yet. Hes not said anything about a rift. Jackanory tell me a story!!

In fact I'd go further than that CR

There were varied reports from those that watched the game with I would suggest a general feeling of bad day at office, Weds decent, standard much better, we will play better etc

Concerns were expressed about the strength of the bench especially in light of injuries ( cue JBs injury)

But mostly as far as I'm concerned was a feeling amongst some of concern over SCs demeanour and interviews over a number of days and a potential *****ly situation internally, and the negative vibe he was giving out - Virtually all the comments about this were sensibly put and explained

But hey, why not let's exaggerate and turn it all into a big conspiracy !!!! ;)

In fact I'd go further than that CR

There were varied reports from those that watched the game with I would suggest a general feeling of bad day at office, Weds decent, standard much better, we will play better etc

Concerns were expressed about the strength of the bench especially in light of injuries ( cue JBs injury)

But mostly as far as I'm concerned was a feeling amongst some of concern over SCs demeanour and interviews over a number of days and a potential *****ly situation internally, and the negative vibe he was giving out - Virtually all the comments about this were sensibly put and explained

But hey, why not let's exaggerate and turn it all into a big conspiracy !!!! ;)

Exactly Bob!

Archived