IGNORED

Forever Bristol Membership Cards

ChippenhamRed

No to card yet CR

Was told we will have a card, hoping to be out before start of season but looking unlikely now as they are still doing season tickets(cards)

As far as I understand it they will be like the season tickets (cards) and when you 'buy a ticket' it will be loaded onto your card which you then swipe at electronic turnstile to allow you seamless smooth problem free entry (cue long queues at turnstiles 30mins after kick off when IT goes pear shaped ;). )

They are issuing traditional paper tickets until that point at mo

Sounds a great system

If it works

No to card yet CR

Was told we will have a card, hoping to be out before start of season but looking unlikely now as they are still doing season tickets(cards)

As far as I understand it they will be like the season tickets (cards) and when you 'buy a ticket' it will be loaded onto your card which you then swipe at electronic turnstile to allow you seamless smooth problem free entry (cue long queues at turnstiles 30mins after kick off when IT goes pear shaped ;). )

They are issuing traditional paper tickets until that point at mo

Sounds a great system

If it works

Thanks Bob. I assume you were a member last year but are still expecting a new card?

Loading games onto a card is actually going back to the system we used to have with the old membership scheme, before things went backwards!

Yep - Member last year but expecting new card (could be wrong on that mind !) but I've got 'paper tickets' for first two home games

(Mine might also have been complicated as they had not linked last years membership with this years ! )

I bought mine and my boys over the phone on the Friday 1.5 weeks ago, and have heard nothing since. I've not got a brentford ticket and they are now sold out after general sale. I tried to ring today to ask about it, no answer. Um, anybody else want 40 quid?

I bought mine and my boys over the phone on the Friday 1.5 weeks ago, and have heard nothing since. I've not got a brentford ticket and they are now sold out after general sale. I tried to ring today to ask about it, no answer. Um, anybody else want 40 quid?

Why didn't you buy a Brentford ticket during members priority?

My tickets came thro post pretty promptly

Do your tickets show up on your account ?

They should do whether you do online or by phone

Archived