IGNORED

Bradley Orr In The Sunday Independent Page 48

kiwicolin

Nice to see Bradley giving us a good write up when he was here. Now retired and now a football agent for 1810 Sports.

Thanks for that, oddly enough he came up in conversation earlier today and we wondered what he was doing after retiring.

Interesting to read they wouldn't pay him what he wanted, qpr came in with offer he couldn't refuse, and then we paid Nicky hunt what Orr wanted In the first place!!! Great bit of business that! Also turned down coming back when Mcinnes was in charge as we looked doomed to go down and didn't want to be remembered for that or ruin good memories.

Interesting to read they wouldn't pay him what he wanted, qpr came in with offer he couldn't refuse, and then we paid Nicky hunt what Orr wanted In the first place!!! Great bit of business that! Also turned down coming back when Mcinnes was in charge as we looked doomed to go down and didn't want to be remembered for that or ruin good memories.

Very interesting and fair enough to be honest! We were doomed that season!

In all fairness Nicky Hunt came with a good cred and ostensibly deserving of a higher wage than Orr. I can understand the club on getting Hunt for the wages Orr wanted patting itself on the back.

Good on him refusing to come back for all the right reasons though.

Nice to see Bradley giving us a good write up when he was here. Now retired and now a football agent for 1810 Sports.

Well spotted mate !

I had to dig the paper out of the recycling bin to find the article, no idea it was in that issue.

As others have said, incredible to read that we ended up paying Hunt what Bradders had asked for.

Well spotted mate !

I had to dig the paper out of the recycling bin to find the article, no idea it was in that issue.

As others have said, incredible to read that we ended up paying Hunt what Bradders had asked for.

Indicative of the piss poor management of the club around that time unfortunately.

Indicative of the piss poor management of the club around that time unfortunately.

Indicative of the benefits of hindsight.

I know during that summer that in the exact same shoes as the board and the management I would've almost certainly gone with the bloke with a very good Premier League pedigree who was just coming off the back a good loan spell at Derby than Bradley Orr on the very same wages.

Archived