IGNORED

6 Million 7 Years To Late

BS3_RED

If true that we have bid unbelievable money for a player I can't help but feel it's 7 years to late.

If we had shown this sort of courage in the transfer window in the winter of 07-08 we would have had a similar few years to Hull, Stoke and West Bromwich .

If true that we have bid unbelievable money for a player I can't help but feel it's 7 years to late.

If we had shown this sort of courage in the transfer window in the winter of 07-08 we would have had a similar few years to Hull, Stoke and West Bromwich .

Unfortunately if we want to cross the line of never ever having to worry about league 1 ever again this is the sort of money you need to spend. Maybe SL now realises this and doesn't want all the hard work getting to the Championship being undone!

Unfortunately if the manager is happy with Dele Adebola and doesn't want to bring anyone else in, then it doesn't matter what financial support the chairman offers. Sadly that was the case.

Some people are never happy are they !

Some people are never happy are they !

Oh I will delighted if true and he signs. I just never thought I would see the day when we would spend that sort of money and remember how we were crying out for a signing like this to see us over the line.

This bid has to be seen in context with the stadium redevelopment.

What exactly do you mean by this - relegation is not an option we have to remain in the championship or in for a penny in for a pound and lets risk everything to get to the premiership.

Where are those 5 pillars when you need them?

Just seems a bit reckless to me 

Please look at my signature (below), bitch.

Archived