IGNORED

Accepted Bids

Major Isewater

In days of yore an accepted bid was followed rapidly by a photo of the  player holding up the new clubs scarf .

Today i get the impression that an ' accepted bid ' is the starting point of a mad scramble by clubs to see who can bid the stupidest amount of money for said player.

Football ,small boys on the park, jumpers for goal posts , is n't  it ?was n't it ?  marvellous .

Yeah you can tell Palace want to get another team involved otherwise it would have just been 'accepted an undisclosed fee'. The fact the amount of the transfer has been discussed wouldn't bode well for us as a team can hijack it.

Yeah you can tell Palace want to get another team involved otherwise it would have just been 'accepted an undisclosed fee'. The fact the amount of the transfer has been discussed wouldn't bode well for us as a team can hijack it.

Don't think it was Palace in this case. All speculation on my part but I'd imagine we would be selling back the Bolasie sell on as well as other add ons. Think it's Gayle and his agent as the source trying to get him a better wage and a "bigger" club. Norwich started Lewis Grabban in the prem this weekend and have stated they need a striker. A club like that could easily snatch him out from under us. I just don't think we are seen as a realistic side to join. We look at the changes and see a club on the up. Think others just see promoted from League 1 and never in the prem.

Archived