IGNORED

Bolasie & The Bountyhunter

EnclosureSurge

NINETY SIX PAGES!!!

That's more pages than a Bounty Kitchen roll has sheets (definitely) and more than the individual shreds of coconut in a Bounty chocolate bar (probably) and, um, uh, more mutineers than were on HMS Bounty? (Struggling now, anyone else...?)

Sounds good to me. Been looking forward to this 'un. It'd better be good look, mind.

NINETY SIX PAGES!!!

That's more pages than a Bounty Kitchen roll has sheets (definitely) and more than the individual shreds of coconut in a Bounty chocolate bar (probably) and, um, uh, more mutineers than were on HMS Bounty? (Struggling now, anyone else...?)

Sounds good to me. Been looking forward to this 'un. It'd better be good look, mind.

There's NINETY SIX pages alright, but we can't be held responsible for the quality held therewithin...

There's NINETY SIX pages alright, but we can't be held responsible for the quality held therewithin...

But surely you are literally responsible for quality within, you produced it! :) That's like me saying I am not responsible for the poor finish when I decorate (which has never happened by the way :whistle: )

But surely you are literally responsible for quality within, you produced it! :) That's like me saying I am not responsible for the poor finish when I decorate (which has never happened by the way :whistle: )

Even if you do say so yourself! You sound far too ITK for me to believe you. Sauce?

It was literally a joke. A poor one, it must be said. 

Talking of poor finishes, is Sam Baldock still starting for B&HA?

96 pages of colour & slightly less nostalgia than last time & 'banter' (?) currently here at BH HQ awaiting the sunny skies of BS3 tomorrow...

Copies will also be available to buy in El Rincon, The Spanish Bar on North St from tomorrow lunchtime.

Thanks to all who buy a copy, and all who have ordered postal copies (S America, Australia, S Glos...) - appreciate your support...

....oh good, am I pleased to come across this thread.

I too have been a part-time Bounty hunter in recent years, sadly I've not had much luck personally. I often wonder how you're getting on in your quest and are you looking for the same Bounty related thing that's thus far eluded me - have you happened across one with the cardboard insert tray included? (Black printed on one side and neatly cradling both chocolate covered bars of coconut ecstasy)

Its been ages since I've had the pleasure of opening one they were so tactile truly a delight to see and handle..

If by any chance you have had luck like this please let me know, and point me in the right direction, I'd love to experience the complete twin Bounty bar taste of Paradise at least once more before I pass over to the other side... Alternatively if you are still seeking the same maybe we could join forces a go a-hunting together.. ?

Oh for a taste of Paradise eh? - I'm so glad I've found you.

Now wait and watch some bugger take this thread off Topic like they usually do..

The Bounty hunt is important, please don't hijack this thread because we won't just Rollo over and take it this time - I can tell 'em that for toffee.

....oh good, am I pleased to come across this thread.

I too have been a part-time Bounty hunter in recent years, sadly I've not had much luck personally. I often wonder how you're getting on in your quest and are you looking for the same Bounty related thing that's thus far eluded me - have you happened across one with the cardboard insert tray included? (Black printed on one side and neatly cradling both chocolate covered bars of coconut ecstasy)

Its been ages since I've had the pleasure of opening one they were so tactile truly a delight to see and handle..

If by any chance you have had luck like this please let me know, and point me in the right direction, I'd love to experience the complete twin Bounty bar taste of Paradise at least once more before I pass over to the other side... Alternatively if you are still seeking the same maybe we could join forces a go a-hunting together.. ?

Oh for a taste of Paradise eh? - I'm so glad I've found you.

Now wait and watch some bugger take this thread off Topic like they usually do..

The Bounty hunt is important, please don't hijack this thread because we won't just Rollo over and take it this time - I can tell 'em that for toffee.

Ok, Boss!

Sounds like you should write summat for them, for the nx issue!

Only, maybe not tonight, eh?

Archived