IGNORED

Season Ticket Not Delivered - Brentford Solution

Ian M

• Admin

Take ID and if your ST hasn't arrived the club will reprint a match ticket for you on the day at either of the two ticket collection huts (one outside Atyeo stand, one outside South Stand).

Source: latest BS stadium update video.

Thought I'd put this in its own thread as a few people still seem to be affected by STs not arriving yet & struggling to get anyone on the phone.

I've put this up on a couple of threads too, but forgot to add what they said about taking ID, good point.

It's a good thing I'm not the Fans Liaison Officer isn't it, but then I'd have my own section where I could put all the info people need anyway and not have to rely on forum members to mislead eachother.

• Admin

I've put this up on a couple of threads too, but forgot to add what they said about taking ID, good point.

It's a good thing I'm not the Fans Liaison Officer isn't it, but then I'd have my own section where I could put all the info people need anyway and not have to rely on forum members to mislead eachother.

Yep. When you rely on supporters to spread the word it can lead to an element of chinese whispers that, whilst the intention may be good, may result in misinformation being spread.

Far better, in my opinion, for the information to come directly from the horses mouth. It's a shame no-one from Bristol Sport is able to create an account on here with which to post definitively and speak to the 13287 members directly.

I've gone back and edited my posts adding to bring ID, wouldn't want to give anyone wrong info. But then I'm not afraid of a few abusive messages either and will continue to try to help as much as I can.

• SC&T Board Members

Yep. When you rely on supporters to spread the word it can lead to an element of chinese whispers that, whilst the intention may be good, may result in misinformation being spread.

Far better, in my opinion, for the information to come directly from the horses mouth. It's a shame no-one from Bristol Sport is able to create an account on here with which to post definitively and speak to the 13287 members directly.

I suspect that you mean 'willing' rather than 'able'.

It is indeed a shame, as we at the SC&T continue to stress to BS at every opportunity.

• Admin

I suspect that you mean 'willing' rather than 'able'.

It is indeed a shame, as we at the SC&T continue to stress to BS at every opportunity.

That confirms my point. Whilst admittedly being a little facetious, I was trying to remain factually accurate with my post and still failed. You can't rely on us supporters to do all the liasing. Far better to employ someone in that role in my opinion. 

Like it or not, people don't use bcfc.co.uk as their "resting" internet space but a lot of people DO use otib for this purpose. Communicating on a website with upwards of 10k of your supporters (13287 registered members, some won't be City) shouldn't be something to be sniffed at.

• Admin

I have my ST now but I also purchased a childs ticket for my nephew this year and that hasn't arrived. Now im hoping for some common sense here and not to be asked for his ID when I pop up..... im not holding my breath

If I was you I would take your own ID & a copy of the receipt/email to guard against possible jobsworths. Always pays to be prepared, you shouldn't have to but it could save some bother on the day.

Archived