IGNORED

Jimmy Danger

Aaron-Bcfc

actually surprisingly clever for footballers to come up with, must have been a coincidence

I saw on the BBC a few years back that, on average, footballers are actually clever than an everyday person. I'm not sure how this was worked out or how much truth there is in it mind..

What's with the name Jimmy in the first place? And while we're at it why do the players call Ayling Bill?

Funny enough when I was out in the summer LA was out as well so spoke to him for a bit and me and my mates have wondered this as well.

We asked and he told us it was a nickname that Jet gave him becuase him and LF had grown there hair and both called Luke so he decided to call him Bill.

This is what he told us, I was hoping for a better story but this is unfortunately it.

I saw on the BBC a few years back that, on average, footballers are actually clever than an everyday person. I'm not sure how this was worked out or how much truth there is in it mind..

Remember the BBC now comes from Salford...........cultural centre of the Universe and home to young Wayne...ee :worship2: :worship2:

Funny enough when I was out in the summer LA was out as well so spoke to him for a bit and me and my mates have wondered this as well.

We asked and he told us it was a nickname that Jet gave him becuase him and LF had grown there hair and both called Luke so he decided to call him Bill.

This is what he told us, I was hoping for a better story but this is unfortunately it.

Ahh, right. That makes sense, kind of. Now to just clear up the Jimmy Kodjia!

After watching that head to head thing, I'd say the average footballer is mentally one step up from an 8 year old child, some of those answers...........

Archived