IGNORED

Would You Like Me To Continue With The Match Day Thread?

havanatopia

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am just trying to gauge opinion.

I am happy to hand over the baton but also happy to continue. I try to make it interesting; not always easy.

One thing I would like to have help on is how to upload the odd image.. i tried to figure this out but messed it up most times. Perhaps someone can give me a run through of what to do. Many thanks.

Suggest mods close this pole by end of the weekend.

• Admin

I am just trying to gauge opinion.

I am happy to hand over the baton but also happy to continue. I try to make it interesting; not always easy.

One thing I would like to have help on is how to upload the odd image.. i tried to figure this out but messed it up most times. Perhaps someone can give me a run through of what to do. Many thanks.

Suggest mods close this pole by end of the weekend.

Easiest way I found it to set up a photo bucket account - it is free.

On my mobile for example I select the picture I want to upload on here, then just copy the link it gives then hey presto picture appears

Screenshot_2015-08-14-10-04-21-1_zpsuv2l

• Admin

Is this really a thread?

It's a public forum, why do you need the blessing of other users to start a thread?

Just do it anyway & if they don't like it they can ignore it (or more likely post on the thread how much they don't like it).

Is this really a thread?

It's a public forum, why do you need the blessing of other users to start a thread?

Just do it anyway & if they don't like it they can ignore it (or more likely post on the thread how much they don't like it).

Because it takes a bit of effort my friend and if it gets on peoples nerves I have better things to do.

I quite enjoy doing it and am happy to continue doing it but, for me at least, its quite nice to know how it sits with the majority.

Hope that is alright with you. :blink:

• Admin

Because it takes a bit of effort my friend and if it gets on peoples nerves I have better things to do.

I quite enjoy doing it and am happy to continue doing it but, for me at least, its quite nice to know how it sits with the majority.

Hope that is alright with you. :blink:

The irony of me telling you to post what you like whilst questioning what you posted :D

ME! It's just too much of a read on a Saturday morning!

I'll try and take that on board.. segmentation perhaps so you can just take away what you want to read without going through the whole lot. Maybe I can designate you, the naysayer, on the odd occasion I cannot make it?!

The irony of me telling you to post what you like whilst questioning what you posted :D

Indeed.

Edited by havanatopia

A yes from me, as your match day threads are an oasis of useful entertaining information,  amidst the barren wilderness of transfer speculation and general poster antagonism and abuse.

But no more James Bond puns please  :)

I'll try and take that on board.. segmentation perhaps so you can just take away what you want to read without going through the whole lot. Maybe I can designate you, the naysayer, on the odd occasion I cannot make it?!

Indeed.

Joking with you mate, always a good read carry on.

A yes from me, as your match day threads are an oasis of useful entertaining information,  amidst the barren wilderness of transfer speculation and general poster antagonism and abuse.

You mean the Bosley John Bosley type remark? gotcha.

Thank you for the vote of support from everyone.. I have to say it is humbling.

Onwards and upwards.

• Admin

Agree with the above, it doesn't really matter who starts the thread.

Did find it amusing in the past where there was a "Matchday thread" then an "Official Matchday thread" !

It's good that Havanatopia starts this, but like Ian said above anyone can start a thread

I can't tell if you don't want the James Bond puns because they unnerve you or they're too rousing. But I've come to the conclusion you've been shaken not stirred.

Sorry. I hate the pun thing.

Easiest way I found it to set up a photo bucket account - it is free.

On my mobile for example I select the picture I want to upload on here, then just copy the link it gives then hey presto picture appears

Screenshot_2015-08-14-10-04-21-1_zpsuv2l

It is very disappointing to have to use a work around though. The functionality should be there to upload straight from computer/ ipad/ phone. It is 2015 after all.

Regarding threads, carry on Havan. Although, you might like to spice things up a bit by trying to get a few guests in from time to time I.e. Opposition fans, or other forum members, to contribute a paragraph or two.

I very much enjoy the MDT and look forward to reading it.

Having said that, its easy for me to say. If it is a case of its about time and effort for you, then maybe you could take a padawan under your wing to help out on days when other stuff gets in the way?

And what do you know about a Pole then? A deadline? You are ITK?

Edited by cityexile