IGNORED

Stadium Happenings Tomorrow - Updated Information

Dollymarie

So, if I'm reading that correctly, there is just one temporary bar serving draught??? At least onWednesday night there were plenty of the stalls in the south stand serving. Now there are less but with about 13,000 more people wanting a drink! I think I'll stick to the pub for the 1st few games.

I understood it as being served in the South Stand, and a temporary one in the South East corner. Just not in the Dolman.

So, if I'm reading that correctly, there is just one temporary bar serving draught??? At least onWednesday night there were plenty of the stalls in the south stand serving. Now there are less but with about 13,000 more people wanting a drink! I think I'll stick to the pub for the 1st few games.

Reply from Mark

Just to confirm. 3 south stand concessions have over 80 draft pumps and ready to rock. Many thanks

I've just been sent this by Mark Kelly, who has asked me to post the following information.

This differs slightly from the video released yesterday, but is more up to date.

Dolly dont take this the wrong way but at this point there is a paid supporters liaison who is refusing to use this forum or any fans forum. Mark kelly can also tell somebody who is paid to do this type of thing to do it or do it himself.

Dolly dont take this the wrong way but at this point there is a paid supporters liaison who is refusing to use this forum or any fans forum. Mark kelly can also tell somebody who is paid to do this type of thing to do it or do it himself.

I agree, and it does seem silly, I'm just trying to help people out in the meantime.

I agree, and it does seem silly, I'm just trying to help people out in the meantime.

I'm sorry but it is more than silly. But lets face it if we waited for updates and messages to come from official paid personnel it wouldn't happen would it. Hopefully the info that has been posted on here by numerous people will filter through to others. After all we all want the same thing don't we.

If Dolls ain't up for it, I'll do it. FORUM LIAISON OFFICER. My fee is a free ticket, food voucher and as many trolley tokens as possible (I lose them frequently). Also I have experience in customer service so if anyone gives me any grief, I know how to handle it :boxing:

And the fans liaison office providing this information is where?

piss poor the club are relying on Dolly to pass this on.

Fair dos Dolly,thanks fir the update.  I bet they are not paying you.... like the do the FANS LIAISON OFFICER who will not post here!

Edit just noticed other people having the same thoughts as me, sorry for the duplication.  Take note BCFC

Archived