IGNORED

Ticket Office Opening Times Tomorrow?

CotswoldRed

For all my best efforts I cannot find my season ticket (dipstick,i hear you cry). Seems someone has thrown the envelope out with the recycling.

Anyone know what time the ticket office will be open tomorrow to get a replacement ticket printed off?

All season cards not delivered can be picked up from the ticket offices. Atyeo and north section of Dolman from the ticket office by the Atyeo. South Stand and south section on the Dolman from a stand-alone 'office' outside the South Stand.

Some were re-printed on Thursday.

Doesn't matter if there have been implications, the main thing is your season cards are available and ready to be used (and picked up if need be)!

If you're upset on the matter, bring your blanket to the game, suck your thumb and feel free to have a little cry.

For all my best efforts I cannot find my season ticket (dipstick,i hear you cry). Seems someone has thrown the envelope out with the recycling.

Anyone know what time the ticket office will be open tomorrow to get a replacement ticket printed off?

If you admit to losing it you wil be charged a tenner i think for a reprint, if you say it has not arrived though it will be zilch  :thumbsup:

Archived