IGNORED

What No Is There A Stream Thread, Madness.

YorkshireSection

Sorry I don't write as well as you geniuses, as someone who daily loses consciousness, spends half his life wired up to bloody EEG equipment, slurs hi speech, shakes when he does anything which requires dexterity control, and has a brain illness I don't too bad.

Checking to see if I've passed the Otib grammatical test is far from the top of my priority lists, I don't need it pointed it out thanks.

I digress, thanks Dolman Stand for the link, unfortunately I'm not feeling well enough to travel 8 hours on my jack jones to get too Bristol today.

Enjoy the game lads.

City back on track with a score draw, 1-1 I reckon.

Sorry I don't write as well as you geniuses, as someone who daily loses consciousness, spends half his life wired up to bloody EEG equipment, slurs hi speech, shakes when he does anything which requires dexterity control, and has a brain illness I don't too bad.

Checking to see if I've passed the Otib grammatical test is far from the top of my priority lists, I don't need it pointed it out thanks.

No offence intended Yorkshire. Just a bit of lame 'humour' amidst all this Gayle-force malarkey.

Archived