IGNORED

Clean Sheets

IThinkThatOnesRooney

Hamer didnt look very reliable.

Didn't look like any were savable from where o sat. He dealt with the only cross I remember that he should've. He made the initial save on the first goal but unfortunately it went to the only player on that side of him and it was Judge.

Didn't look like any were savable from where o sat. He dealt with the only cross I remember that he should've. He made the initial save on the first goal but unfortunately it went to the only player on that side of him and it was Judge.

What game were you watching? He should of done far better for the first two goals. I thought he was unconvincing all afternoon.

Ditch 352, been saying it even before the start of the season. We are far too open. Flint is quality but is left exposed in a back 3, Williams would be better in a back 4 too. And ayling is not really a centre back. He is so good on the ball why not move him into centre midfield. Drop pack. Go 4-3-3. This will happen at some point this season and it will work when it does. Hopefully he'll do that soon!

Ditch 352, been saying it even before the start of the season. We are far too open. Flint is quality but is left exposed in a back 3, Williams would be better in a back 4 too. And ayling is not really a centre back. He is so good on the ball why not move him into centre midfield. Drop pack. Go 4-3-3. This will happen at some point this season and it will work when it does. Hopefully he'll do that soon!

Not a bad thought that -

Said last year that Ayling might be better suited to a midfield role in Champ

Only downsides are that t would be a shame in a lot of ways to discard the system that most of players know best and a change to 4-3-3 would need drilling on training ground

I'd certainly like us to be able to play two alternative systems but like everything else we have to trust SC to assess and change as necessary

You will probably get slated for not following the party line but well worth thinking about ;)

Archived