IGNORED

Just A Refresher Regarding The Corportate/ Community Corners

Lack of Action Man

In all my anticipation and build up to the new season I am still yet to fully understand the layout of the SS (despite being sat in it today).

I just wanted to ask if someone could clear up which corner the Heineken lounge is, how one gains access to said lounge, and whether there is a bar in the community corner like the Heineken lounge?

And for all who are interested, I was really impressed by the SS today. Clearly it needs a lot of work on the internal fit out, but the facilities are there which is the main thing. ANd the new staff are very friendly too.

In all my anticipation and build up to the new season I am still yet to fully understand the layout of the SS (despite being sat in it today).

I just wanted to ask if someone could clear up which corner the Heineken lounge is, how one gains access to said lounge, and whether there is a bar in the community corner like the Heineken lounge?

And for all who are interested, I was really impressed by the SS today. Clearly it needs a lot of work on the internal fit out, but the facilities are there which is the main thing. ANd the new staff are very friendly too.

The Heineken lounge isn't open to public, it's for all the posh people, however, the sports bar and grill should be open soon

Which is perfectly reasonable, but had a bad Wembley corporate feel to it, for a ground that was supposed to be sold out.

I thought it was reasonably done. It wasn't ostentatious and a reasonable attempt to blend in. Bet it's a hell of a view from there.

I thought it was reasonably done. It wasn't ostentatious and a reasonable attempt to blend in. Bet it's a hell of a view from there.

Yep, as I said understand why it happens , looks as bad at Wembley, but at least there it eventually fills up. 

Anyone know what it's like in the Directors corner? Is it a similar fit out to the Heineken lounge?

So you definitively cannot ever get into the Heineken lounge unless you know the secret handshake/ have bought some type of membership? Shame if so, was hoping that you could buy match entry tickets for it as an add on.

No but the sports bar will be open soon.

I look forward to it, if that is the case :)

I think the rumour is the lounge currently hosts those that have pre-bought boxes for next season, next season the lounge should be emptied and the 'poor mans corporate' and dinner/football packages which i think were on offer previously in the Williams.

I think the rumour is the lounge currently hosts those that have pre-bought boxes for next season, next season the lounge should be emptied and the 'poor mans corporate' and dinner/football packages which i think were on offer previously in the Williams.

Pretty much that

My work has corporate and next year it's moving to the Williams as current tickets are in the south stand

Archived