IGNORED

Club Shop

Hanhamreds

Assummedly there is some clever mathematics that go into working out floor space Vs customers. You would assume we have made a shop the right size..

Remember that it was opening day whereas the shop is usually open all summer, there are also a lot of people picking up the free kids shirt and this was the first day i guess people could do it in person.

As others have said, another month and it will be no busier than the old shop.

Assummedly there is some clever mathematics that go into working out floor space Vs customers. You would assume we have made a shop the right size..

Remember that it was opening day whereas the shop is usually open all summer, there are also a lot of people picking up the free kids shirt and this was the first day i guess people could do it in person.

As others have said, another month and it will be no busier than the old shop.

So is the shop now officially open? and if so what are the opening times, will they be dealing with ticket purchase as well?

I imagine it will be pretty packed on Wednesday as the away kit is launched I think. It wasn't helped by the kids shirts deadline being fairly short. From the outside it looked pretty cramped with low ceilings and not very well layed out. But as I was unable to get in I could be totally wrong.

At the risk of sounding like Hopesy, I went in yesterday at 4pm before going to the pub, and it was pretty good. There isn't a lot in there, but what they have is decent quality, all the gear the players have been seen in is there, polos, training tops, and really tidy looking red track tops, all with that red/black/white wedge design. Black zip up jackets too that were better than their normal tat. Fair play.

Refused point blank to mail me what I bought unless I ordered online (impossible as nothing on the website) but other than that for a work in progress it's well staffed, helpful and got some decent gear in there. Just a shame the Bristol Sport logo didn't turn out to be a practical joke.

Archived