IGNORED

Pre-Match Warm Up At Wrong End !

Lord Northski

I felt we kicked the wrong way, attacking the Atyeo in the second half. When the New Williams is finished we will attack the SS (insert own name here) , so why not start  now.................. This has absolutely nothing to do with having a seat at that end of the Dolman  :thumbsup:

When the new Williams is done and we have to offer away fans more of tge Atyeo we may well move then we will be warming up in front of alot of our own fans. The opposition will be warming up as far away as possible from their own fans until then. Might not make a huge difference but I imagine it's another psychological thing, like Cotts asking for our fans to be moved to surround the tunnel this season

• Admin

I was surprised that the players warmed up at the Ateyo end rather than by the new South Stand where the vast majority of us are now - didn't seem right somehow. Think this needs to be changed.

Easy to fix by Wednesday

Nearest the dressing rooms, until they move don't expect anything to change

Was odd seeing handshakes etc in front of Dolman

Nearest the dressing rooms, until they move don't expect anything to change

Was odd seeing handshakes etc in front of Dolman

So the fans pay a load of money to come in and watch their team, who can't be bothered to run to the end where their fans are. Get a grip. They should be at the City end

Take your point about the handshakes though

Archived