IGNORED

Goodfellow Should Start

His strile rate is very good and think he would do a ggod job playing behind the front two if given a chance.
I agree he should be given a go up front , he has the nack of being in the right place at the right time is quick , and can finnish , these are perfect attributes for a striker. But with us signing another striker i dont see him getting much of a chance up front.

Guest dolmanthomas

i think that gilespe and maybe if a new striker comes in like stuart them to up fron and goodfeelow on the left and murry on the right

Guest XrAnGeX
I think Freezer would be ideal in the 'Scholes' role in the hole behind a front two.
Agreed.

Would be nice to see him put on a bit more weight and become more muscular, could be a frank lampard type player.

Actcually thinking about it, he reminds me of Christiano Ronaldo, just minus the hundreds of step overs and a few other qualities. :grr:

Guest redwes

If we did play Goodfellow who would take out of the team

Goodfellow is more of a super sub just like LEROY LITA and putting goodfellow in the team would mean we might have to put leroy lita in the team

i think that gilespe and maybe if a new striker comes in like stuart them to up fron and goodfeelow on the left and murry on the right
welcome to the forum dolman t but if i were you i would have a quiet word with your english teacher tomorrow. :grr:

i think the goodfellow should be on the left and murray on the right with gilespe and roberts upfront

Nah Aaron Brown on the left will be much better. Every since Aaron Brown was injured we did struggle and even Marc Goodfellow couldn't do well on the left.

Brown gets my vote :grr:

Guest XrAnGeX
welcome to the forum dolman t  but if i were you i would have a quiet word with your english teacher tomorrow. :grr:

Take no notice..... :grr: .....

Welcome to the :D forum.

Guest XrAnGeX
TomF or anyone smart, what is the record for the most posts on your first day of joining?? Keep an eye on this one :D
Obviously you don't remember Holly17827389493013929304057896.

:grr:

Guest XrAnGeX
well i thnk aron should be on the left but marc should be at least on the bench
ye i think aron aswell but ithink goodfellow should start

pilnin'ciderhead.... You're such an inspiration :P

Archived