IGNORED

Team For Wednesday: No Freeman

REDOXO

And I'm still lost....Richardson...? Or maybe Robinson, perhaps.... You've had a mare, lad! :laughcont:

Haha. Yes I am. :)Why can people give their children their own names names rather than someone's son (why not someones's daughter?)

And another thing. Parents that do not give names to their childrean are only storing up trouble for them in later life. Whenever there's been a grizzly murder it's always a victim that 'has not been named'.

Parents, name your children!!

Freeman was always going to be one of the first names on the team sheet so I doubt if much of our planning has been done to not include him. We are left with players who have little or no Championship experience, or even if they have (Wagstaff) how much football has he played in the past year. Not a problem we expected or will deal with easily I think.

I would definitely play Reid instead of Robinson behind the 2 strikers, this is Reid's chance to prove he should be in and around this squad in the championship. Basically give him these next 3 games as a make or break period

Just not good enough, will go out on lone again when transfer window opens. Robinson offers a lot more

I would definitely play Reid instead of Robinson behind the 2 strikers, this is Reid's chance to prove he should be in and around this squad in the championship. Basically give him these next 3 games as a make or break period[/quote

I am probably in danger of repeating myself with regards to bobby.

I sat next to his mum on saturday, and watching bobby climb up the new south stand towards mum during the game wearing his suit and looking very sorry for himself must have been heartbreaking for mum., i felt for both of them.

I tell you this much, and i am in fear of talking another player close to my heart out of a seat on the bench, but how can we justify wes, waggy and mark little on the bench and leave bobby out ?

Three players who can arguably cover right midfield and omit one who offers something different.

If you poll the players and ask them honestly who is the main man in training day in day out they will tell you bobby.

Absolutely no brainer for me that he should come in for freeman, nothing against robinson, its just justice and common sense.

However that is just my opinion, and to be honest i am in the minority i think and time is running short for bobby at city.

Didnt play today versus sheffield united....and that worries me as much as his absence from the squad saturday.

Just not good enough, will go out on lone again when transfer window opens. Robinson offers a lot more

Disagree. I feel Reid has done well when he has come on in pre-season and that he would fill Freemans role better than Robinson. Dont disagree though that CR has a lot to offer us but not in that particular role.

I would definitely play Reid instead of Robinson behind the 2 strikers, this is Reid's chance to prove he should be in and around this squad in the championship. Basically give him these next 3 games as a make or break period

While I want to agree it's very hard considering these next 3 could be our toughest stretch for a bit. Bad time for Freeman to be gone. Reid I want to see get the chance but will he be given that considering the fixtures? I'm not so sure. I want to see it and think he'd be alright personally but just doesn't seem to be trust there at the moment

Gutting having Freeman sent off. Really tough games the next three. Leeds look possibly the weaker and being at home hopefully a good chance to get 3 points. The players are gonna have to really give their all. I feel confident we will play well and whoever goes in place of Freeman I'm sure will do fine. However, despite playing well we could easily come away with 0 points out of these next three. We as fans are also gonna have to dig in deep with the players and get them through this tough opening.

While I want to agree it's very hard considering these next 3 could be our toughest stretch for a bit. Bad time for Freeman to be gone. Reid I want to see get the chance but will he be given that considering the fixtures? I'm not so sure. I want to see it and think he'd be alright personally but just doesn't seem to be trust there at the moment

I don't mean start every one of the three but if he gets zero minutes after the end of it I will be extremely dissapointed

would like to see Little play.

Assuming he came through the under 21 match OK then I would tend to agree.

Would throw wagstaff in there instead of freeman, only for his energy, think are midfield will get over ran if Robinson goes there just as he might be more forward thinking than freeman!!

Is Waggers fully fit now? I agree with what you say but I think Cotts may still go for Robbo. Or interchange them mid way.

I'd personally like to see Little back, anybody know if he's fully fit? Just gives us an outlet. I wasn't overly impressed of Fredericks to be honest, will give the lad a chance though!

I agree with GrahamC though, we were far too open Saturday at times.

I suspect that Mark Little will start at RWB. He had an hour today for Under 21's.

There you go Lew.

I pray Little doesn't start, such a poor player. Got found out after 10 games in League one last year. Fear he will be more of a weaklink than fredericks

Hilarious statement.

Key part of our first choice eleven in a double winning season was "poor". Can't stop laughing.

I know for you guys who are offended by my Little comment, I think poor was probably abit harsh but personally I don't rate him highly and I understand why people like him (he runs fast and is exciting to watch) but lacks final product and defensively is poor. Also if all he's going to do is kick it past people and chase it he will get found out going forward this season. That's my honest opinion but obviously I hope I'm wrong

Archived