IGNORED

Will The Red Lights Be On?

Lack of Action Man

A clock would be useful too. Kept having to check my phone.

Did miss the clock for sure. Only just got out of the habit of looking on top of the Eastend for the scoreboard and now the Williams clock has gone. By my phone we didn't finish playing our first half until 3.57pm yesterday which totally threw out my timings for the 2nd half as I forgot to check when we kicked off.

Hurry up and fix a clock and decent scoreboard please BS, last game of the season I lost track of the score!

Talking of the new AG illuminations .. believe we got Red, Blue, is there White too?

I'd like to see a tradition started in our city, which would help make AGStadium/Bcfc/Rugby etc even more well known and possibly loved by general public, if on special occasions, ie Mid-Night New Years Eve, perhaps The Queens birthday etc..whatever? ....the Stadium Red White & Blue illuminations were switched on.

Be good if, after evening game victories, the appropriate colours illuminate the Stadium for a couple of hours..another 'tradition' that could put the Football,Rugby clubs of BS more into the regional/national mentality of Bristol being a centre of professional team sports. ..Not just a backwater.

Also how good would red white blue lazer lights look in the skys above the stadium? Red when City win..Blue when the rugger buggers win.

RedM, on 16 Aug 2015 - 5:36 PM, said:

By my phone we didn't finish playing our first half until 3.57pm yesterday

Now that's confused me, did the second half only lasted 5 minutes?

I don't know what you mean, Ha ha

(Think I got away with a late, late edit there)

Wasn't so much the phones being huge that were the problem, it was the brick that was the same size as a car battery people carried around to power it. I can remember the posers walking into bars and casually placing them onto the counters which nearly collapsed with the sheer weight. These posers carried (staggered) from their cars to the bars with them, but never received calls as the signal was so bad or no one else had them, actually could they only be used in cars anyway and only removed because they were worth more than a car?

Archived