IGNORED

Flint Off? (Aden, Not Freddie)

'Orns

Not correct ! He lives in portishead where I do ..... See him all the time and he did have an Audi until a few months bath now has a white Range Rover sport

Ah, well I also live in Portishead, but I didn't stalked him during the close season. Also, I didn't inspect the cark park before Saturday's game, so happy to be corrected!

Ah, well I also live in Portishead, but I didn't stalked him during the close season. Also, I didn't inspect the cark park before Saturday's game, so happy to be corrected!

Funny you should say that I didn't stalk him I simply have eyes .... You know everyone has 2 of them it's what you used to read my first comment and regards to inspecting the car park. I didn't go Saturday and don't really care what you do before a game but if you normally like to inspect the car park but didn't get the chance on Saturday then fair play bud each to there own and all that

Funny you should say that I didn't stalk him I simply have eyes .... You know everyone has 2 of them it's what you used to read my first comment and regards to inspecting the car park. I didn't go Saturday and don't really care what you do before a game but if you normally like to inspect the car park but didn't get the chance on Saturday then fair play bud each to there own and all that

I said I didn't stalk him and I didn't inspect the car park, where have I referenced anything to you, mate?

Archived