IGNORED

U 12 Shirt Upgrade Fee

collier

The os has an article about the new club shop up. At the very bottom it states that if your child will not fit in the free shirt, you need to pay to upgrade to a larger shirt. 

Would like a few opinions on this as I personally think its pretty poor form. I didn't see this disclaimer when they were advertising the u12 season ticket before the season. Seems a little unfair to kids that are bigger than the average. 

The os has an article about the new club shop up. At the very bottom it states that if your child will not fit in the free shirt, you need to pay to upgrade to a larger shirt.

Would like a few opinions on this as I personally think its pretty poor form. I didn't see this disclaimer when they were advertising the u12 season ticket before the season. Seems a little unfair to kids that are bigger than the average.

I suspect what they are doing here is preventing adults using their son/daughter's season ticket to get themselves a free adult size shirt, and then just paying for the cheaper child's size.

It certainly does seem unfair in genuine cases however.

Archived