IGNORED

Bournemouth To Beat Liverpool Anyone ?

OldlandReddies

Of course there was. Keeper for a start. The first person to come in his view would have been Coutino

The rule isn't in place for things like that. More people stood in front of the keeper blocking his view. I don't think you would see other referees giving different decisions to that. I expect an ex ref will clarify in the press tomorrow because everyone seems to think it should have been disallowed.

The rule isn't in place for things like that. More people stood in front of the keeper blocking his view. I don't think you would see other referees giving different decisions to that. I expect an ex ref will clarify in the press tomorrow because everyone seems to think it should have been disallowed.

The rule states anyone who makes a clear play for a ball, if they are in an offside position...it's offside.

He clearly went for it. It's offside

That was exactly what the new offside rule was brought in for, that was offside.

When Dermot Gallagher explained the new rule on SSN, he used an example which was exactly the same as this, other than the offside player trying to head the ball.

Shocking decision.

Its offside, They have showed it in depth at half time, keeper defo reacted to Coutinho after he went for the ball.

Archived