IGNORED

Sam Morsy

trims

Reading the Spirite Forum

Morsy 'ambitious' and been waiting to see who they sign before committing to stay or not

Sheffield Utd interested / waht Morsy

They are in need of signings , particularly a defender ( but seem to want a full back)

Some interview by Saunders today indicated they may have a player coming in soon

Forgot Saunders was there - Play this right we can persuade Saunders to let us have Morsy plus 300k and they have El Bad - he will convince himself he's got a bargain !

This is the last signing we need if true. We have Smith and Pack who both play a similar role. We need a creative midfielder first as without Freeman we have nothing.

Did you not see our bench on saturday? We definitely need a centre mid. Robinson can hopefully fill Freemans role.

Should of known better to get excited when is 1 page of Twitter rumours and one page of puns.

Although that Said it's a more likely signing and if it comes off shows cotts is going plan b regarding buying league 1 players rather then champ experience .

I Still wouldn't be suprised to see us sign a few more young prem players on loan either though m

Seems odd that Celtic would let him go - 4 goals in 8 games..... Isn't he a big Celtic fan?

No he supports Hibernian, he even got in trouble for songs sung at a Hibs v Hearts derby...whilst he was a Celtic player. Delia doesn't really rate him but he keeps banging goals in for Celtic. This would be a fantastic signing, as he is a much better player than when he was at Wolves, but I just can't see it happening.

No he supports Hibernian, he even got in trouble for songs sung at a Hibs v Hearts derby...whilst he was a Celtic player. Delia doesn't really rate him but he keeps banging goals in for Celtic. This would be a fantastic signing, as he is a much better player than when he was at Wolves, but I just can't see it happening.

Thought Delia was at Norwich

Wonder whether we could recall Osborne if needed? I'd assumed he was gone, never to be seen again but you never know.

I'm pretty sure we can't recall him, last year on his contract so his goodbyes on twitter etc seemed pretty permanent.

Archived