IGNORED

A Poll To Gauge Fan's Feelings About Reported 9M Pound Offer For Andre Gray

Super Scotty Murray

336 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am afraid I can't answer based on the poll descriptions. My personal opinion is we are not showing ambition but desperation. The fact SL has described the ludicrous prices and SC saying he does not know if we can afford it tells we the 2 are not talking and the homework of studying value at the end of last season has not been done. As usual BCFC has left it too late.

When are we going to learn..........  We seem to be focused solely on the forward, Not on the Midfield or Centre Half?

I'm not sure where the risk is here. In all probability lansdown has given the club a cash injection to cover most of the transfer fees, the key is ensuring that we stick within our wage budget to avoid big losses, I would be very surprised if Gray would be on anything near to what we would have paid Gayle

The thing that I don't get is a few weeks ago Cotts said they was quoted 7 million for a striker and that they wasn't prepared to meet it now there throwing money around I really do think they are panicking big time

That's the bit that irks me.

I'm guessing, and I stress guessing, that they now realise that they either compete by spending and stay in this division, or stick with what we have got and risk League 1 again with a new stadium at home to *enter League 1 club here*

The thing that I don't get is a few weeks ago Cotts said they was quoted 7 million for a striker and that they wasn't prepared to meet it now there throwing money around I really do think they are panicking big time

So what evidence have we got that they are throwing money around? It may well be less than 7 million with add ons if we get to The Premiership and if that happens the add ons would be peanuts in compariison. Nobody on here knows the full details of the bid its all speculation

Archived