IGNORED

Light Indicator On The New Turnstiles

Slack Bladder

When I went through the new turnstiles on Saturday, the light went green as I'm an adult.

My daughter who is a Junior, had a blue light, what colour does it go for OAP?

My daughter can't make the game tomorrow night, but her grand-dad can and was going to use her ticket.

I believe I can change it and pay the difference, but just in case I can't get hold of the club tomorrow, I might just go down and see what happens.

Any feed back appreciated

When I went through the new turnstiles on Saturday, the light went green as I'm an adult.

My daughter can't make the game tomorrow night, but her grand-dad can and was going to use her ticket.

I believe I can change it and pay the difference, but just in case I can't get hold of the club tomorrow, I might just go down and see what happens.

Just go down mate. The worst that can happen is that they make you pay the difference on the day but that is very, very unlikely.

I believe I can change it and pay the difference, but just in case I can't get hold of the club tomorrow, I might just go down and see what happens.

Personal preference I guess. I phoned yesterday as my daughter isn't going tomorrow night but my mum is, upgraded the ticket to an adult and got to pick it up tomorrow night.

Personally feel better doing that than not upgrading it and chancing it. as I feel the s/t prices are reasonable especially with the kids free shirt. Am happy to pay the difference when my daughter can't come along.

Grey!

Just go down mate. The worst that can happen is that they make you pay the difference on the day but that is very, very unlikely.

I love this - the thought that we're so organised and efficient that, should someone other than the season ticket holder present the season ticket, we'd have systems in place to a) calculate the difference in price and b) accept the monetary value of said difference with coins/notes.

!

If Slack Bladder's daughter's grand-dad (I know!) is going through the same turnstile as me, I demand to know his ETA and I will be in front of him in the Q!

I love this - the thought that we're so organised and efficient that, should someone other than the season ticket holder present the season ticket, we'd have systems in place to a) calculate the difference in price and b) accept the monetary value of said difference with coins/notes.

!

If Slack Bladder's daughter's grand-dad (I know!) is going through the same turnstile as me, I demand to know his ETA and I will be in front of him in the Q!

Apparently he's ITK.

Archived