IGNORED

If I Was Andre Gray.......

Tall King Blox

i would go and buy me a fast car and a friggin suitcase......and we are fans...EFFING J.O.K.E.....if it's on let's at least welcome the guy.......

Despite reservations I hold about the price you are 100% bang on. I accept all who may think I'm being hypocritical because I have moaned about the price, I certainly think I am.

What may be may be but as soon as/if he's in the door the fee is forgotten about and I wouldn't have expectations for him to start delivering on it for a while.

Despite reservations I hold about the price you are 100% bang on. I accept all who may think I'm being hypocritical because I have moaned about the price, I certainly think I am.

What may be may be but as soon as/if he's in the door the fee is forgotten about and I wouldn't have expectations for him to start delivering on it for a while.

Exactly this, if he read this forum.......Fast car and a suitcase....get the frig outahere

Exactly this, if he read this forum.......Fast car and a suitcase....get the frig outahere

Indeed.

It's hardly ideal circumstances for success of a lad who himself has to come to terms with his fee, the expectations which that brings having only been playing at Kennilworth Road two years ago.

But in a roundabout way part of the reason I think it surprising, because the response entirely predictable etc and the club should factor that into the risk. Maybe they have.

I suppose the best way to explain it for me is very few doubts about the lad or his capabilities. I like his rehabilitation it makes me think he'll be a good egg. It's just what the transfer market itself has become that I dislike.

Archived