IGNORED

Spare A Thought For Kodjia

old_eastender

How must he be feeling, comes in as our star buy, now likely to find himself bench warming as we hit the panic button big time.

For me centre midfield and centre defence are far more important areas to strengthen.

Kodjia looked to have the potential to score a lot of goals for us, now we may never find out if he does or not as can't see Wilbs not continuing to be picked while fit.

Totally screwed this transfer window right up if you ask me.

How must he be feeling, comes in as our star buy, now likely to find himself bench warming as we hit the panic button big time.

For me centre midfield and centre defence are far more important areas to strengthen.

Kodjia looked to have the potential to score a lot of goals for us, now we may never find out if he does or not as can't see Wilbs not continuing to be picked while fit.

You didn't get a shag last night did you

For me centre midfield and centre defence are far more important areas to strengthen.

Kodjia isn't going to be bench warming whether Gray joins or not.

For me centre midfield and centre defence are far more important areas to strengthen.

So you genuinely think Gray will be the last of our additions? Do you seriously think we wont add to other areas before the window shuts?

I've read an awful lot of sh*t on here today....

....so far this is one of the best

I have no idea how the OP has come to this conclusion.

Firstly Gray has to sign, then if he does Kodjia is by no means certain to drop out and even if he does, a month or two acclimatising whilst picking up the language and learning in training wouldn't do him any harm, anyway.

I'm not as excited by Gray as many, but if it comes off don't think Jonathan should worry.

If I'm buying these two, Wilbraham is straight on the bench. He'd be more effective in 30 games and 20 minute cameos anyway.

I see Wilbs as our plan 'B' if Gray signs.

Kodja and gray would be an exciting partership!

Definitely !

If he signs I think it will be agard who misses out, with wilbrahamovich coming off the bench as an impact sub perhaps.

That's what I was thinking.

I can't see Wilbs being picked if we have these two.

I though Kodjia's hold up play was rather impressive against Brentford but only once he grew into the game. Sure a few loose touches and a few misplaced passes, but he did take the ball in well generally and did not look lightweight.

Wilbs is still class though. Nice problem for Cotts.

But he won't be playing next year. Can't see how Cotts can't go with Gray Kodjia with Wilbs to step in if/when needed.

Or he could just be part of a 50-goal strike partnership that gets us promoted. Sure he'd be gutted about that.

Plus i dont think Gray signing will deter more signings in the other positions required either. Heres to more millions spent before the window closes i say!!

Archived