IGNORED

Are There Still Burger Vans Etc At The Ground?

BRISTOL86

Cheers. Just that I'll only get there about ten mins before KO and the queues by 2.45 in the south stand on sat were about 50 deep.

This will improve once all outlets are open and the market street stalls are in the Dolman.

Go tonight you best bet is probably to pop down just after the game starts, when there are no ques.

Do you show season card to get the discount?

Anybody know any more about the refused discount, because the stall was 'independant'?

(I think independant was the word used on another thread.)

Yes of course you need to show your season ticket. I think it's only at the main concession outlets.

Yes of course you need to show your season ticket. I think it's only at the main concession outlets.

Probably a 'stupid question', but how can we tell the difference between a main concession outlet, and one that doesn't give concessions?

Aren't they all selling in the Dolman and SS?

Probably a 'stupid question', but how can we tell the difference between a main concession outlet, and one that doesn't give concessions?

Aren't they all selling in the Dolman and SS?

Some are built into the structure of the stadium and other will be little "pop up" outlets.

I see.

Thanks.

Concession has two meanings when it comes to the stadium. One is money off, but concession also means in this case the places that sell food and drink.

All of the places that sell food and drink in the stadium will give you the season ticket discount.

Concession has two meanings when it comes to the stadium. One is money off, but concession also means in this case the places that sell food and drink.

All of the places that sell food and drink in the stadium will give you the season ticket discount.

Oh, the reason I was asking this is, I'm sure I saw a post where a season ticket holder wasn't given discount (inside the stadium) because the vendor claimed to be 'independant'.

So, all vendors in the Dolman and SS are obliged to give season ticket discounts?

Oh, the reason I was asking this is, I'm sure I saw a post where a season ticket holder wasn't given discount (inside the stadium) because the vendor claimed to be 'independant'.

So, all vendors in the Dolman and SS are obliged to give seasom ticket discounts?

Market Street may be different, as it will be local businesses with different stalls, but all the BCFC run ones will give you the discount. If they don't then I'd query it.

Market Street may be different, as it will be local businesses with different stalls, but all the BCFC run ones will give you the discount. If they don't then I'd query it.

Do you know when the Market Street will be up and running at all?

Looking forward to that!

Archived