IGNORED

Am I Allowed To Panic A Little Now?

BCFCJack

After three matches into the Championship season it looks as though things are going from bad to worse after we've failed to secure most of our proposed signings and now three games into the season we haven't even secured a point.

From last seasons success I was full of optimism coming into the new season but after our seriously slow start I am beginning to panic a little. There is still pretty much an entire season still left to play but sitting at the bottom of the league and looking at our upcoming fixtures I do not feel confident in the slightest.

I still feel that Cotts needs to invest in our defence or a player with much higher quality than Pack to sit in front of them as from what I have seen, he is looking like the weak-link to our team. Hopefully things will pick up in the coming months but if we are still sat at the foot of the table by Christmas then it's going to be very long second half to the season.

COYR

No need to panic.

SC will have this sorted.

Either get in the 4 extra players we need to play 352 and finish mid table or change the sytem and aim for 17th.

Uncle steve can't afford relegation as our long term failure then starts to rest on his and John's shoulders.

Archived