IGNORED

Why Does Radio Bristol Sports Coverage Stop Just After The Game?

Lord Northski

The game's just finished, a walk to my car, turn on Radio Bristol and start to listen to people talking about the footie, but within minutes, almost before I get to the Long Ashton bypass, the football coverage finishes, Radio Bristol, for some bloody reason (probably money) reverts to some bloke playing records at 10pm. (This evening they held on to speak to SC but immediately after, it's back too music) I'm probably not alone in wanting to listen to people talking about football match I've just seen, even if they're talking boll*cks, so why doesn't the show last until 10.30 at least? 

The game's just finished, a walk to my car, turn on Radio Bristol and start to listen to people talking about the footie, but within minutes, almost before I get to the Long Ashton bypass, the football coverage finishes, Radio Bristol, for some bloody reason (probably money) reverts to some bloke playing records at 10pm. (This evening they held on to speak to SC but immediately after, it's back too music) I'm probably not alone in wanting to listen to people talking about football match I've just seen, even if they're talking boll*cks, so why doesn't the show last until 10.30 at least? 

What's your problem?

You can stay up all night and listen to people talking boll*cks on here.

Archived