IGNORED

Old Boys Return....

Steve Watts

Following on from Bradders being at the game on Saturday, it was nice to see both Big Joe and Jamie McAllister there tonight.  

Joe was in S19, so presumably with hospitality as I don't know if he's in a job nowadays, and Jamie Mac was sat directly in front of me in S20 with his lad, all decked out in City garb.

Obviously Joe may have been here in an official capacity, but we do seem to be a club that players like to return to when not involved in a game.

Following on from Bradders being at the game on Saturday, it was nice to see both Big Joe and Jamie McAllister there tonight.  

Joe was in S19, so presumably with hospitality as I don't know if he's in a job nowadays, and Jamie Mac was sat directly in front of me in S20 with his lad, all decked out in City garb.

Obviously Joe may have been here in an official capacity, but we do seem to be a club that players like to return to when not involved in a game.

Er, he played for Leeds, too?

We don't have the best record for welcoming ex-players and speaking to Big Joe before the game, it hasnae changed.

Archived